Phone: (805) 781-7124
Fax: (805) 781-7401
990 Palm Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, closed on national holidays or as posted.
The Department of Finance & Information Technology is responsible for managing the City’s financial and information technology operations in accordance with established policies and plans.
Finance and IT Team Values and Vision
- We are committed to public service and to the democratic values and human rights beliefs upon which our nation is founded.
- We are faithful stewards of the public resources entrusted to us.
- We show respect for each other, for those we serve, and for those we regulate.
- We strive for quality in all endeavors and take pride in the results.
- We enjoy our work, our fellow employees, and celebrate our successes.
- Our financial policies, plans, and reporting systems help the operating departments achieve their objectives and ensure the City’s long-term fiscal health.
- Our support of organization-wide information technology resources improves productivity, customer service, and public access to City information.
- We delight our customers—both external and internal to the organization—with the services we provide them.